Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Glorious day!

Well, I have had two of the nicest surprises this morning... and to top it all off, we are off today because I have appointments - so I get to enjoy them both!

First - my books got a great and touching review on Natural Mama Reviews, I love this blog and I had asked awhile back if they would be interested in looking at my books for a possible review. This is why it never hurts to ask. This has been one of the nicest interactions I have had online - thank you so much. As a note - if you win my books, I will gladly sign them for whoever you would like, just let me know.

Secondly - we have snow - LOTS of it. Nothing makes me smile more than waking up to trees heavily laden with snow - particularly when I don't have to go anywhere in a hurry. There are fresh tracks outside letting us in on the mysteries of our nighttime visitors... now we are off to shovel and explore before we go visit our midwife.

No comments:

Post a Comment