Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why I love my Son's Kindergarten


For this, and so many other things - I am grateful to have an on-site kindergarten that is so nurturing, inclusive and aware for my son. It is a combination of great teaching, love and attention to each child that makes it such a special place. This also explains my sons need to collect milkweed pods everywhere we go these days. We now have a jar of seeds and a jar of fluff on our shelves. And a field-full of milkweed at the base of our property. Thank you Loyalist CECE for making school so special for us. These past weeks, mo has built a crane to rescue something in a sewer with his teacher, he has learned to spell orange, he has learned songs and dances, he has learned the science of magnets - and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment