Friday, May 9, 2008

We are so lucky.

Ok, this is one of the times when you realize just how lucky you are.

What is happening in Burma is an inconceivable disaster of epic proportions.
From this day on I temper my complaints about my government, my job, my messy house, my old car and live for the things I so take for granted.

You may have heard how hard it is to get aid into Burma, but there is a way to get something in there... the monks are working on the ground floor of this, offering shelter and relief for those affected - please visit www.avaaz.org to donate if you can, if you can't just go look to see what can be done.

Our world is small, I look at the town I grew up in and the number of dead is equal to four of them - every single person. That is a very sobering thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment